SKID ROW and MARILYN MANSON are among the artists featured on the soundtrack to “WWE 2K16” — the forthcoming game in the flagship WWE franchise. There will be unique tracks from multiple genres (heavy metal, hip-hop, country, electro) and they will be from both established and emerging artists.
* MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
* RUN-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
* SKID ROW – “Youth Gone Wild”
* TWENTY ONE PILOTS – “Heavydirtysoul”
* YELAWOLF – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
* ZAC BROWN BAND (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
* BILLY IDOL – “Rebel Yell”
* DIPLO (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
* FASHAWN (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
* KID INK – “Hello World”
* MARILYN MANSON – “Deep Six”
* ZEDD (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
Senior vice president of WWE Music Group, Neil Lawi, said that they were “enthusiastic” about partnering with 2K Sports to come up with “memorable list of artists” for “WWE 2K16”. Lawi talked about the soundtrack for the new WWE game and said the soundtrack offers “diverse and exciting group of artists and songs.”
“Music plays a vital role in the WWE Universe, from WWE Superstar and Diva ring entrances to official pay-per-view themes, and inherently evokes WWE memories and emotions in all of us,” vice president of marketing at 2K, Chris Snyder, said.
He added that the soundtrack for “WWE 2K16” is set to “raise some hell” via the world-class artists and different music genres.
“WWE 2K16” will be rolling out on October 27 to PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One for North America. International release will be on October 30.