Coming in 2016 in Richmond, Virginia is Whip’s Bar & Grill – Bikes, Rock & Brews.
Whip’s Bar & Grill is the creation of friends Michael “Whip” Wilton (the legendary guitar player of QUEENSRŸCHE, SOULBENDER and WRATCHET HEAD) and Paul Whitlock (music enthusiast, lifelong biker and avid beer lover).
The term Whip is synonymous with two things: Michael “Whip” Wilton and custom rides. Whip’s Bar & Grill brings the two together along with other goodness, like great food, an edgy staff and fantastic beer.
Bikers and rockers will feel right at home at this 20,000-square-foot bar, restaurant, live music and entertainment facility, and destination for two-wheeled travelers.
Whip’s Bar & Grill will feature:
* Two stages for live music (both indoor and outdoor) for Hard Rock and Metal.
* 24 craft brews – 8 major label, 15 in rotation, and, of course, Whip Ale.
* Farm to table foods
* Whip’s Chaser Vape Juice
* Special appetizers by QUEENSRŸCHE bassist Eddie Jackson
* Sunday brunch
* Weekly bike night
* Ample outdoor space for bikes.
* Organized rides and charity events
For more information, visit www.whipsbar.com.